The last of the rooms dating from the construction by Louis de Foix. The floor is in grey and black marble, the windows were made in 1855 by the master glassworker Lobin who also restored the windows of Notre Dame in Paris. All around the room are escutcheons wreathed in garlands recalling royal coats of arms, and surmounted by the royal crown. Two coats of arms have the monograms of Henri III and Henri IV. The ceiling is coffered and chiselled directly into the stone. Above the door is the bust of Louis de Foix as well as a plaque recalling the restorations undertaken under Louis XIII and Louis XIV, also a commendation of Louis de Foix. Beside the door are two fonts in shell.